Alp N Rock Charlotte Henley - Black
The Charlotte features a maple leaf ski crest on back and cozy flannel print on shoulders and wrists. Perfect for a weekend at the lodge.
- Henley shirt with buffalo plaid sweater knit on yoke and cuffs
- Contrast embroidery and stitching
- Felt and vegan leather applique embroidery patches
- Metal Edelweiss flower buttons
- 75% organic cotton, 25% recycled polyester
- Double face knit fabric
- 1x1 rib cuffs & collar
- Fair-trade certified
- Turn garment inside out (place inside garment laundry bag if desired)
- Machine wash cold or hand wash
Giving Back and Redefining Luxury for Real People
Born in the Swiss Alps and raised on Sunset Strip, founder of Alp-n-Rock, Susanne Reich, offers the finest in ultra-luxe t-shirts with a purpose. Alp-n-Rock draws its inspiration from the glamorous alpine resorts of Europe - St. Moritz, Zermatt and Gstaad - where fashion is as important as sport, and comfort and style go hand-in-hand. The attitude is strictly Rock-n-Roll: bold, sexy and just a little bit twisted. Alp-n-Rock redefines luxury: live life on your own terms, feel connected and create change. Made from a soft cotton blend.
By purchasing an Alp N Rock T-Shirt you are also helping to educate girls in third world countries, as Alp N rock donate 10% of their profits to "Room to Read", a scholarship fund for girls living in Laos, Cambodia, Nepal, India and Africa.
We Also Recommend
Alp N Rock Madeline Henley - Deep Red
Alp N Rock Aurelie Henley - Black
Alp N Rock Apres Snow Henley - Heather Black