Men's Alp N Rock Classic Ski Henley - Heather Black
The essential long sleeve. The Classic Ski is crafted from soft cotton, features an easy Henley silhouette, and is finished with a dynamic arm stripe and back art.
- Contrast color block stripe and piping on sleeves
- Contrast stitching
- Felt and vegan suede embroidery applique patch on left sleeve
- Felt and printed embroidery applique patch on left sleeve and back
- Alp N Rock embroidery on left sleeve
- Swiss cross logo metal buttons
- 75% organic cotton, 25% recycled polyester
- Double face knit fabric
- 1x1 rib cuffs & collar
- Fair-trade certified
- Machine wash cold, mild process
- Turn garment inside out (place inside garment laundry bag if desired)
Giving Back and Redefining Luxury for Real People
Born in the Swiss Alps and raised on Sunset Strip, founder of Alp-n-Rock, Susanne Reich, offers the finest in ultra-luxe t-shirts with a purpose. Alp-n-Rock draws its inspiration from the glamorous alpine resorts of Europe - St. Moritz, Zermatt and Gstaad - where fashion is as important as sport, and comfort and style go hand-in-hand. The attitude is strictly Rock-n-Roll: bold, sexy and just a little bit twisted. Alp-n-Rock redefines luxury: live life on your own terms, feel connected and create change. Made from a soft cotton blend.
By purchasing an Alp N Rock T-Shirt you are also helping to educate girls in third world countries, as Alp N rock donate 10% of their profits to "Room to Read", a scholarship fund for girls living in Laos, Cambodia, Nepal, India and Africa.
We Also Recommend
OVERSTOCK La Cinopelca Classic Italian Leather 4' Classic Leash Black
MANUFACTURER'S DEFECT - Heirloom German Musical Advent Calendars